Deadline to Submit General Stream Research Abstract is Extended.
Although it is going to be virtual, we are working hard to make the Conference as informative and fun as a normal IAPRI event.
This whole process is all new to the IAPRI staff, being it is our first attempt to host a conference. So please assist us by meeting our deadlines. Since this is a Member Conference, all submitters must be affiliated with a member institution or corporation. You must have access via member login to the IAPRI website. If you need to be added as an additional contact at your member institute, contact Ed Church at sg@iapri
.org with your contact information.
Submissions: Abstract Submission Link
General Stream and Poster Abstracts - Extended to February 15, 2021
The conference will start on June 15th, it will occur over two to four days, spanning one to two weeks. There will be 4-5 sessions and 3-4 tracks per day to limit the daily time commitment. This flexibility is needed because we do not know exactly how many abstracts will be submitted and accepted until February.
The topic shall fit under one of the following categories used in IAPRI conferences:
- Active & Intelligent Packaging
- Distribution Packaging
- Logistics and Supply Chain
- Medical, cosmetic & pharmaceutical packaging
- Novel Packaging
- Packaging design, ergonomics, human factors
- Packaging for food & agriculture
- Packaging for hazardous good & dangerous goods
- Packaging Machinery & Systems
- Packaging Materials
- Packaging printing & graphics
- Packaging Standards and Legislation