Participate Online in the 2020 World Conference and Webinar SeriesProgram
Follow IAPRI’s Online Conference 2020 Inauguration on the June 29 first Webinar session at 10:00 a.m. CDT.
Open to the public live sessions, where four experts will discuss the Future of Packaging.
Follow the transmissions via ZOOM:
The webinar sessions will be recorded and open to the public at IAPRI’s Online Conference website for three days.
After that, the webinars will become part of the Cycle of Conferences.
June 29, 10:00 am CDT - Srini Srinivasan - Hosted by Jay Singh, Ph.D.
June 30, 10:00 am CDT - Michaël Nieuwesteeg - Hosted by Yves Wyser, Ph.D.
July 1, 10:00 am CDT - Dan Felton - Hosted by Rafael Auras, Ph.D.
July 2, 10:00 am CDT - Christine Lopes -Hosted by Roland ten Klooster, Ph.D.
Four keynote presentations
- Herlinda Soto, Ph.D.- CIAD Hermosillo, México
- Ronand Puvak and Carl Melville - Contract Packaging Association (CPA)
- Srinivasan Srini - World Design Organization (WDO), Design Inc.Lumium
- Diane Mollenkopf, Ph.D. - University of Canterbury, New Zealand
Digital Conference Proceedings
- 30 + pre-recorded video presentations covering 11 research topics.
- Researcher’s abstracts, full papers, and posters from General Streams.
Pre-recorded conferences of sponsors, guests, and webinar speakers.
Sponsors’ confirmed presentations
Eric Joneson - Lansmont Corporation
Ja’naysha Hamilton - UBE
Mauricio Aguilar - Sigma Alimentos
Yves Wyser - Nestlé
Carlos Gallardo - Empack Graphic Designs
María Paz González - Berjé Inc.
Including the 4 Webinar pre-recorded sessions of the “Future of Packaging”.