Packaging Science at RIT seeking applications for a full-time, tenure-track Assistant Professor For additional information and to apply online go to http://careers.rit.edu/faculty. Search: 4924BR
- PhD. in packaging science, engineering, materials science, science or a related field
- Demonstrated knowledge in the field of packaging science in areas such as: food packaging, medical products packaging, consumer goods packaging, distribution, dynamics and packaging design or related areas.
- Demonstrated ability and interest in conducting research
- Evidence of scholarly activity in the field of packaging science and related areas
- Evidence of ability to contribute in meaningful ways to the college’s continuing commitment to cultural diversity, pluralism, and individual differences
We are seeking an individual who has the ability and interest in contributing to RIT’s core values
, honor code
, and statement of diversity.
RIT is a National Science Foundation ADVANCE Institutional Transformation site, and is responsive to the needs of dual-career couples through the Upstate NY Higher Education Recruitment Consortium. “RIT does not discriminate. RIT promotes and values diversity, pluralism and inclusion in the work place. RIT provides equal opportunity to all qualified individuals and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, age, marital status, sex, gender, religion, sexual orientations, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, veteran status or disability in its hiring, admissions, educational programs and activities.”